He Was My Heart eBook Horseinwinter

He Was My Heart is the heartwarming story of a horse named Windwalker. It is the memoir of his fifteen years spent with the author. His humor, antics, and amazing intelligence shines forth in these pages. The story also incorporates stories about other animals the author either owned or encountered on her journey as a veterinarian.
The author captures the special nature of the human-animal bond throughout her story and writes with humor and occasionally sadness. The stories are also educational, explaining details in a clear and concise manner. This is a must-read for any animal lover and even for those who have never had the blessing of an animal to love.
He Was My Heart eBook Horseinwinter
Very heartfelt and enjoyable reading. It's amazing to see how close a bond can develop between human and animals. Well written!Product details
|

Tags : Buy He Was My Heart: Read 9 Kindle Store Reviews - Amazon.com,ebook,Horseinwinter,He Was My Heart,Christian Faith Publishing, Inc.,Biography & Autobiography Personal Memoirs,Pets General
People also read other books :
- Honor Bound (Audible Audio Edition) Sandra Brown Renee Raudman Brilliance Audio Books
- Nuclear People edition by Mona Rae Miracle Literature Fiction eBooks
- A Genealogy of the Greenleaf Family Classic Reprint Jonathan Greenleaf 9780282185459 Books
- Siddhartha Korean Edition Hermann Hesse 9788937460586 Books
- Queen Elizabeth 15331603 eBook Edward Spencer Beesly
He Was My Heart eBook Horseinwinter Reviews
A sweet true story of a funny, smart horse. A good read--I highly recommend to all animal lovers.
This is a wonderful true story of a gifted horse and equally gifted owner who shares her personal story of the years they were together and the joy shared. l learned much as l have never owned a horse but always wondered how they were trained and cared for. This is well written!
I throughly enjoyed reading "He Was My Heart". I read it almost straight through as I got caught up in Windwalkers life story. At times I laughed out loud at his antics and cried at others. I also found it interesting and enlightening about the training of Windwalker and the different remedies for his ailments and injuries as well as the others that the author treated. A very good read, I highly recommend it. I will tell others about it so they can enjoy the story of Windwalker and his owner and friend.
This book is a wonderful story of this animal's life with the author! She has described their life together so well I can picture how the training was going as well as the antics of Windwalker! I wish I could have met the horse when he was in my area. This book is easy to read and focuses on the bond that can occur between a human and animal, along with the concepts of training - as it should be with all animals - first earning the trust, then with gentleness, and consistency. I think this is delightful book of her learning experiences with this awesome animal and their life together.
Excellent heartwarming read.
Good read.
Enjoyable read and true story about the bond between a horse and the woman who loved him.
Very heartfelt and enjoyable reading. It's amazing to see how close a bond can develop between human and animals. Well written!

0 Response to "[NH0]≫ [PDF] Free He Was My Heart eBook Horseinwinter"
Post a Comment